Names of sea captains and mates of sailing vessels lost during years 1856-1914 are listed on a memorial window dedicated by the last surviving sea captain Alonzo T. Bacon. Mauricetown Methodist Church was built in 1880 after original church had been moved to another location.
Window sill plaque (1980 by C. P. Bacon) states significance of listed names.
On Cumberland County Register of Historic Structures - 1977.
Mariners' Memorial Window - 1980, Mauricetown M. E. Church.
* This image is available for sale as a postcard at the society headquarters at 1229 Front St., Mauricetown, NJ.